Monday, May 25, 2009

Goodbye Huddersfield!

Yesterday was our last Sunday in this ward! We are so sad to leave them!! Everyone has been so good to us. We love the bishop and his family and everyone in the ward. We sang Lord, I would Follow Thee in sacrament meeting. That is the BYU College of Nursing theme song because of the 3rd verse about the healers art. I'm glad we did it, even though we aren't the best singers :) Here we are outside of the church building.





We were able to go to the Preston temple with the ward this past week. It is about a 45 minute drive from Huddersfield. I am so glad that I was able to do baptisms there. I forgot my temple recommend, but my bishop from Provo called the temple and everything worked out great. It is a very beautiful temple.




1 comment:

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

can i just say you look amazing in every picture!! you are so cute.